Hello Everyone! I apologize for the lack of updates on the website. God has been doing a lot for me and been very busy. I thank him for recently getting married as well as going back to being a full-time student. Great things have been happening. I planned on having videos made to post for you all, but I am having some issues with that. When everything is worked out I will put more videos up. I also plan on putting up more blogs weekly it would be great to have more interaction with you so that we can share our experiences as women as well as help you get some answers to your question. Right now I am also in prayer on a few things for the ministry and the new direction that Beloved will be going in. For now if you have not already please check out the Beloved youtube videos for Belovedministries12!
With love,
Kendra
No comments:
Post a Comment