Sunday, August 18, 2013

Don't Sell Yourself Short

Don't Sell Yourself Short.

Today God placed on my heart that I sell myself short too much. There are many things that I know I can do or that I deserve to get but I will allow myself to believe even for a second that I shouldn't have it. I don't embrace it as I should. Why? because I allow thoughts to taint the things that God has said. My eyes glance over to the left or the right when I need to be looking straight at what God wants me to see. It is also because I let the people factor become a problem when it does not need to be. By this I mean paying to attention to those that don't believe or see who I am in a way other than what God says. I no longer want to sell myself short.
I deserve whatever God wants to allow me to have and trusts me with and the enemy or those who oppose will just have to deal with it and watch the glory of God shine through everything. Being a child of God means that he will give you what he believes will accomplish your purpose and blessings because that is what you get as being one of his. I deserve my blessings and no longer need to taint my blessings with negativity, doubt, or ungratefulness. What God has for me is for me and I thank him for that. Embrace who you are today, the things that God has for you, and believe that you are great. Dont let envy, jealousy, coveting, disbelief or doubt keep you from seeing what God has given you. Know that you deserve great things and the gifting that he has placed in you use it!

No comments: