Hello Ladies! I am so thankful and grateful for this ministry. God has been doing awesome things and revealing to me more about what he wants me to do. More evangelism! I am excited and do not want to be fearful. Now is the time to go out and win souls for Christ! I definitely want to help youth and help more women come out to the Tuesday bible studies. I am happy to get started on the new things that God has called me to do.
I also wanted to come on here to tell you and encourage with a couple of things. The first thing is to stand on your promises that God has given and revealed to you. Often times it seems like those promises are taking forever to come to pass or appear as if they are not going to happen at all. Gods timing is great timing and he is never delayed. During those times when you are waiting for your promises pray and seek God. Never stop! The enemy wants to lie to you and tell you that those promises or your breakthrough is not coming, not true! I personally are seeing my promises come to pass right before me and that my due season is here!Ill share a quick testimony with you. I have been unemployed for over two years now. During that time I did seek work, but it was not working out. Not because I was doing something wrong, but rather that God had a different plan. During that time I read, prayed, and grew closer to God. During these two years I started beloved with planning and finally stepping out with bible studies on April 3, 2012. I am also currently about to open up my first business "KendraO Artifacts" on November 23,2012. God lead me to become an Independent Business Owner through Amway and this lead me to planning the start of my first store with the help of my future Husband. He is also a promise from God, ladies be patient and God will send you that right man of God to be your help mate. God is great. I stood on his promises of him telling me I would have businesses, birthing a ministry, husband and many other things. What would have happened if I allowed satan to tell me that these things are not going to happen? I am glad that I stood on these promises. During my hard times I remembered what he said and what he wanted me to do. So I encourage you to stand on your promises and know that God is working everything out and trust him. These promises are what brought me through during my trials. Gods word does not return to him void and it will accomplish what it is set out to do! Love you all and remember that you are Beautiful, Unique, and God loves you! STAND ON YOUR PROMISES!
No comments:
Post a Comment